Create a VNode and Render Surface
- First add a V-Node in the
V-Nodestab and name it.
- Create a Render Surface of 1920×1080 (default value) in the
Render Surfacestab and name it.
- Assign the Render Surface to the V-Node.
- Add an Output of 1920×1080 to the V-Node (default value)
By default the extracted map area should be good : top,left: 0,0 and size: 1920×1080 and the out area: top,left: 0,0 and size: 1920×1080.
- Go to the shape subtab and display a test pattern grid.
Activate the demo Output
- Be sure your pico projector is connected and set on the proper input.
- Check that your laptop is correctly set to Extend these displays and not Duplicate mode.
- In Kinetic Designer, right-click on the Output you just created and select Display on side screen.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.