For the Mixer to function, it is mandatory to create a destination.
We will create 3 destinations :
- Main screen : 3456×1080
- Reminder screen : 1920×1080
- Speaker feedback : 1920×1080
- Go to the
Mixertab and to the
- Click on the
+Dest.to add a Destination.
- In the
Editorpanel change the name and size of the Destination.
- Repeat this process for the other two destinations.
Destinations need to be placed in a Timeline in order to be displayed on a V-Node.
It is good practice to have a dedicated Timeline to display the Destinations.
- Create a new Timeline, name it DESTINATIONS MIXER and assign it a color
- Drag & drop the three Destinations into the Timeline and position them according to :
|Destination||Position in the timeline|
|Main screen||x = 0|
|Reminder screen||x = 3456|
|Speaker screen||x = 5376|
Now that the Destinations are created, we are ready to work with Modulo Mixer.
- Open Mixer Remote and connect to the IP Address of your Kinetic Designer.
- To have a better view of what we are doing, divide the Preview and the Program into 3 zones.
- Drag & drop the destinations in these zones for the Preview and the Program.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.