Create your Project Folder and copy the media
- If it’s not already done, download the media kit here.
- Copy the entire Project Folder TUTO-3SHAPES
- Go to the D:\ drive and paste the folder
- Or if you are working on your own laptop, go in the C:/ drive, create a folder PROJECTS and paste the project folder inside
Then start the Kinetic Designer application.
- Save your show file to the folder 01_SHOW
- On the Media panel add your folders then the media.
Because all of the media we are going to use are at 30 frames per second, we recommand you to adjust this parameter into Kinetic Designer :
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.