Create and use several timelines
Now let’s add several timelines in order to be able to launch different content independently.
- In the
Timeline listtab, click on the
+and add 4 timelines.
- Rename the timelines and add colors to make them easier to distinguish.
- In the Timeline Powerpoint :
- Drag & drop the NDI media Player 2 and position it on the third output (x = 3456).
- Copy/paste this layer at the same place to duplicate it.
- Position it on the fourth output (x = 5376).
- Select both layers and Copy.
- Locate the Playback head a little later in the timeline, for instance at 00:00:12:00, and Paste.
- In the
Editorpanel go to the
Masksubtab and tick
- From the
Media listdrag & drop the media MASK in the Patterns folder into the
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.