This tutorial introduces the basics of working in Kinetic Designer and is a great place to start if you are using it for the first time to get familiar with the interface and workflow.
It covers the following topics :
- Create a new project & folder hierarchy
- Switch between preset layouts of the interface
- Create a Render Surface
- Import media into the project
- Add media into the timeline
- Create a crossfade between two media on the timeline by using opacity keyframes
- Change between different render modes
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.