This section contains a set of nodes to display various data on the graph.
Display nodes :
- Image Preview : Display Images (Computed using the GPU)
- CV Image Preview : Display Open CV images (Computed using the CPU)
- Point Cloud Preview : Displays Point Cloud data
- Level : Displays a progress bar between a minimum and a maximum that can be modified
- Listing : Displays an array
- Scope : A small oscilloscope with up to 3 signal visualisations
- State : Displays the state of a boolean with a red/green indicator
- Value : Displays a value (number, vector, or text)
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.