- Open the SHOW timeline
- Add a Command layer
- Select one layer, press T on your keyboard to open the opacity keyframes
- Keep pressing Shift on your keyboard and move your mouse until it magnets at the end of the layer
- Drag & drop the Task Go GRAPHICS from the Task window on the Command layer
- Repeat this on the GRAPHICS timeline, instead of Go GRAPHICS drag & drop the timeline Go SHOW onto its Command layer
- Open the task window, select task Go SHOW
- Drag & drop the task Stop GRAPHICS in the Subtask area
- Select this subtask and define its Action to Launch
Repeat it in the Go GRAPHICS task, instead of Stop GRAPHICS drag & drop the task Stop SHOW.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.