We will now force an EDID on the 4 outputs and setup Eyefinity to create an extended desktop over the 4 screens.
Working with a Modulo V-Node
Connect the display devices to the connectors on the graphics card (order from top to bottom)
- Video projectors 1 for the cyclo left side
- Video projectors 2 for the cyclo right side
- Reminder projector
- Speaker feedback
Force EDID & Create Eyefinity
- In the top menu go to V-Nodes > Remote Settings.
- In the
AMDtab the default subtab is
- Select all four outputs and choose MOD_1920×1080p50.bin in the list and click on
- A green message will indicate the operation is successful, and FORCED EDID tags will appear on all four displays.
- Switch to the
- Click on
Create Eyefinityand select all 4 outputs.
- Set the number of
Columnsto 4 and keep the
- A green message will indicate the operation is successful.
Starting the V-Node
- Go back to the
Controltab and select
The server indicator light should turn from red to orange, this means it is ready.
- Note the IP address of the V-Node for the next step.
Adding the V-Node on Kinetic Designer
- In the
V-Nodestab, add a V-Node.
- Define its IP Address to the one from the previous step.
- Select the V-Node and in the
Editorpanel, set the size of our V-Node to the size of the Eyefinity desktop we created which is 7680×1080.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.