Before we start using Kinetic Designer let’s create a proper folder hierarchy to contain our Project and all it’s content.
Create the project folder
If you are using a true Kinectic Designer computer
On a Kinetic Designer we store our projects on the D:/ drive which uses a dedicated SSD for faster read speeds.
- Go inside the D:/ drive and create a new folder named “Start Project”.
If you are using your laptop as a demo
You may or may not have a D:/ drive
- Go inside your C:/ drive and create a folder named “PROJECTS” to hold the project folders of these tutorials.
- Inside this folder, create a project folder and name it “Start Project”.
Project folder hierarchy
To have a proper folder hierarchy in the following tutorials, create these subfolders inside each Project Folder :
- 01_SHOW : this folder holds the show files
- 02_MEDIA : this folder holds all the media content
- 03_3D : this folder will hold any additional 3D files in case we have some
- Now copy all the media of the TUTORIAL PACK to the project folder, inside the subfolder 02_MEDIA
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.