For the purpose of this tutorial, we have already prepared a ready-to-use PSD file in the Media kit.
Creating an Output using a PSD file
- First, delete the existing Output
- Then in the
+and select Import from PSD.
- Select the Cube_Pattern PSD file from the list. This PSD respects a specific nomenclature to be understood by Kinetic Designer (refer to the documentation for more information on creating PSD files).
- The Output is automatically created in X-Map mode and we see the 3 X-Maps.
- Set the
Curve typeof all 3 X-Maps to Keystone.
- Because we imported a new Output, don’t forget to right-click and select Display on second screen.
- Warp the 3 cube sides with each X-Maps.
- Now add a video on the timeline and play it, it should be well set on the three cube sides.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.